New Member Chat and Topic for 3/25!

Favorite type of drilling apparatus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Hey new and "seasoned" NCWWers, come out [strike]Friday[/strike] Thursday night at 7:30 to chat up a storm!

From 7:30 - 8pm, we focus on the newest to our virtual woodshop.

8 - "Cows Come Home" o'clock (typically 9:30), its a free for all with a theme.

This week, our theme, chosen at random from my scrap bin......

"Drills? Drills? Drills?"
Cordless, corded, eggbeater, bit-n-brace, sharp stick and string?

And of course, my personal favorite, Impact Drivers.

Hope to see you on the Chat!

Jim

Last edited:

Dragon

New User
David
Okay, I gotta ask. The original post said "Friday" night and that got me confused since the chats have always been on Thursday nights. Now, the scrolling banner, very nice job on that BTW, says tonight, Thursday. :wconfused::dontknow: So I'm guessing it's really tonight and not tomorrow night as that would only confuse me more and since I really look forward to Fridays and just the thought that today could actually be Friday has me all giddy and :banana::banana::rotflm: inside please tell me this is Thursday and not Friday 'cuz if it IS Friday already and I missed out a full day of fun 'cuz I went to work and I ain't used to doing that much Friday working here lately.................oh man the humanity of it all.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
David, I applaud you for reading my post!

:BangHead::XXcompute

Now I need to find myself one of those calendar thingies.....

Jim

Dragon

New User
David
David, I applaud you for reading my post!

:BangHead::XXcompute

Now I need to find myself one of those calendar thingies.....

Jim

:rotflm:Hey at my age, weird things like that can really mess with your sense of got-it-all-together. Talk about coming and going at the same time, I was beginning to think I already went there and didn't like it and came back for another shot it.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I voted with Steve Coles. I have 4 cordless drill/drivers, 2 cordless impacts, 2 corded, and the use of a monster press. Each has it's own use.

I also must congratulate whomever put together the gif for the banner. At first I thought "Nice gif, too bad the drill bit is spinning backwards." Then I realized, it's spinning the correct way given the direction that it's moving. So, does it make me a complete GEEK for seeing that? :rotflm::rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks, glad you enjoyed my banner creativity :)

Looks like folks voted for some nice varieties of Drills!

Jim

RayH

New User
Ray
:BangHead: Missed the chat. Got tied up doing other things and lost track of time.

Shucks. I even missed the banner:eusa_doh:. Must have been scrolling over that google ad for -- what was it? Summer clothing???

Can you play the gif again? Please?:help:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry I missed the chat last night. :embaresse I should've been home at about 8pm, but there was BAD wreck on 85N South of Greensboro and I pretty much sat still for an hour. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Dragon

New User
David
Sorry I missed the chat last night. :embaresse I should've been home at about 8pm, but there was BAD wreck on 85N South of Greensboro and I pretty much sat still for an hour. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

One of the things I do NOT miss about living in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS