New Mantle Clock - my biggest project yet :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
The movement has a bell that makes 1 chime on the hour. It is a soft but crisp chime that you can bend the hammer to make it louder or softer.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Wow...my biggest compliment is that I brought a man to tears...I'll have to turn on the dust collection next time to keep that sawdust down :)

thx,
Chris

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Chris, your clock turned out really awesome.:icon_thum Great recovery on the cove cut and your finish looks superb.

D L

Last edited:

greggso

New User
Greg
Chris, A truly great looking clock. However, I can still think of one very important step that needs to be taken-- justifying the purchase of a new tool based on the successful completion of this project that will be "really important, dear, to enable me to make the ______ [fill in the blank] project that I want to do for you" (or the mother in-law, kids, etc.) I have been highly successful in using this technique. The proper project for the mother-in-law can be the basis for even the most expensive tool purchase. Have fun!

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Yes! The beauty of the mother-in-law card is that it can be played over and over and over again....you can stack the deck with 'em!!! I like the way you think... :)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors