New Location for Woodworker's Supply (NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Anybody know the address for the new store (supposed to be closer to Raleigh)? Maybe they haven't opened it yet?

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
There are two different companies that use the basic same name:

Woodworker's Supply, Inc.
5604 Alameda Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
1108 North Glenn Road, Casper, WY 82601
1125 Jay Lane, Graham, NC 27253
That uses the following web site: http://woodworker.com/?gclid=CJH05e3D18oCFUskgQodrJsM4A

The other one that I know of does not sale to end-users - they sale to other businesses and I can't find their website at this time.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
The Graham location is no longer valid. They closed in December. I was talking with some of the workers before they closed and they said that the owners were still looking for a new location in Raleigh.

Steve

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Woodworkers Supply Co.
1941 W English Rd.
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 884-2269

This Woodworkers Supply is not affiliated with the one in Graham/Mexico and was around long before the other one. It is also wholesale only. It has long been a supplier to furniture factories in High Point.

(High Point is not in Raleigh, it is a city in the Piedmont. Check the zip!)

Last edited:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Funny, I think they went the wrong way if they were trying to go toward Raleigh???

llucas

luke
Senior User
I stopped by the Graham store about a week ago to find the closed sign...one of the employees (apparently in the packing up process) was exiting the store as I drove up. I asked her if they were going to reopen in Raleigh area and she said "Maybe, they're not sure yet"....whatever that means....to be continued.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
My money is on not reopening. What kind of healthy business simply closes without an immediate transition to the new location?

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
One of the things heard at monthly lunch, from the Jet rep. Was that they are not moving to Raleigh and will be wholesale/mail order only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS