New Kitchen Cabinets Started (New Pics 01/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
You seem to have already designed this and if it's what your wife wants forget my comments. But I don't like doors in base cabinets. I like all drawers. I didn't use slides in my island, I built it like a dresser where the drawers slide wood on wood. But if you plan drawers, as it appears, this is my favorite place to get them:

Woodworker's Hardware Specials

That's their specials for side mounts. They also have an undermount on special and lots of options that are not on sale.

Jim

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
You seem to have already designed this and if it's what your wife wants forget my comments. But I don't like doors in base cabinets. I like all drawers. I didn't use slides in my island, I built it like a dresser where the drawers slide wood on wood. But if you plan drawers, as it appears, this is my favorite place to get them:

Woodworker's Hardware Specials

That's their specials for side mounts. They also have an undermount on special and lots of options that are not on sale.

Jim

Thanks Jim,

However, I already ordered the slides and they are laying in the shop as we speak!! I am using Blum 562 with Blu motion. Hinges also have it... Thanks again!!

T

toolferone

Going with shaker style doors with angled inset. Just bought a new Freud bit today :eusa_dancand started cutting the end panels for the open ends.

Did you buy the new adjustable set? It is a great set! If you have any questions about it please feel free to contact me. I am very familiar with the new adjustable rail and stile bits he have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS