New in the Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Robert! You'll find a treasure trove of ww'ing knowledge here. Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, and photos of your works!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Robert. You'll find a great many resources here. Enjoy.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Robert, welcome to the Great Sawdust Pile! You will find friendly, helpful woodworkers who are ready to lend their assistance. Oh, by the way, we are very partial to photographs.:D

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome, Robert.
While we all want to know what's new, from time to time we also like to talk about the old ways.
Feel free to join in.

Last edited:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome t our little spot on the web Robert, glad to have you with us. There is a group that meets monthly at the Moose Cafe for lunch, the 3rd Thursday of the month I believe it is. Great group of folks.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Robert,
We are glad you found us.
I think you will find the site and people on the site to be a GREAT resource. (I know I have) and made a few friends along the way!

Ask a question and someone has probably faced that problem already and will help you.

Watch for workshops, they are a REALLY fun way to re-hone your skills and get to know other members.

Also watch for the announcement of the lunch group that Bryan mentioned, there is usually some good conversation and a nice lunch!

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Welcome to the Triad, and the friendliest woodworking group on the planet, Robert. I'm just a few miles north of you , near Guilford college. Some of us in this area get together for lunch and gab once a month. If you can, please join us at the Moose Cafe, at the farmers market this Thursday about 11:30 or twelve.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Robert,

Welcome to the group. I also live in Jamestown. I'm live behind the Lowes Food on Guilford College Road. I have been woodworking for about 35 years. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Steve

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Robert, you're now a part of the friendliest woodworking group on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS