New in Fuquay Varina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefeddie

New User
Eddie
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am excited to join in the conversations and looking forward to learning from you all. I am a Chef here in the Raleigh area and am interested in working with hand tools. I have just finished my Roubo style bench that is not the prettiest I've seen but it is strong and flat. This was my first project using only hand tools. I am interested in using reclaimed wood as much as possible.
I have two small boys that love being in the shop with me and I hope to keep them interested in woodworking.

Again thank you

Chefeddie

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Eddie,

Welcome to the forum. We have a New Member Chat on Thursday Sept 5 at 8:00 pm. You are welcome to join us.

Also, under the articles section, you will see transcripts from some of our guest chats that we have monthly. Among the guests have been Roy Underhill and Chris Schwarz.

Steve H.

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Eddie. I'm glad you joined us. We'd love to see some pics of your Roubo bench. And nice to hear your boys like to be in the shop w/ you. It's a great way to spend some quality time.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome Eddie, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS