New User
Chris
Yeah...sorry Bob...we kinda...

threadjacked.gif
ya'...

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Bob, welcome to the group. Your projects look great. Did you design the dresser yourself or use plans? I like the choice of materials.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I really like the wine server. I have a friend that would go nuts over something like that.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Bob to the group! Your work is absolutely beautiful. As you can see, this is a great and fun group. There are a lot of folks in your area - check out the map.

As for the age thing, since Steve set the age limit I guess I finally get to sit at the grown-up table.

BobN

New User
Bob
D L Ames said:
Bob, welcome to the group. Your projects look great. Did you design the dresser yourself or use plans? I like the choice of materials.

D L

The dresser was made for a lady in Durham. She sent me a link to a picture on the net and said she wanted a dresser like that except I need this many drawers and change this and etc. I have made several things for her and they are all from oak and walnut.

Bob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
BobN said:
The dresser was made for a lady in Durham. She sent me a link to a picture on the net and said she wanted a dresser like that except I need this many drawers and change this and etc. I have made several things for her and they are all from oak and walnut.

Bob

Great job Bob. You do some fine work and the dresser is very impressive.:icon_thum I am currently looking at building a bedroom set in the same style as you used.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS