New guy in Roxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmanley

New User
Nick
Hi, Nick in Roxboro here.

Found this excellent resource while looking for plans for a sacrificial fence for my tablesaw. Haven't found a plan yet, but looking forward to reading and participating here.

Nick.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site, Nick. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've stumbled upon a wonderful group of folks here. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Nick,

Welcome! Great to have you here! There are lots of great folks here, more than willing to help out!

Best,
Gregory

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Nick. You've stumbled onto the right place. Whatever you're looking for, if it's woodworking related, you can bet someone on this site can help. Tell us what kind of table saw and fence you have (pics are even better), and you'll probably get several ideas for a sacrificial fence.

Bill

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Welcome Nick,

I see you are from God's Country and I am glad to see you join. If I can help in any way, just give me a shout. Enjoy the forum, it is really a great resource.

James

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Hello Nick.

Nice to have you on board. If your fence has holes in its sides then you can simply attach a piece of wood or other material by mounting to the blade side and screwing from the reverse. I have some UHMW PE strips that are fence sized and 1/4" - 1/2" thick. Ultra High Molecular Weigh Polyethylene makes for great, low friction fence facing material. PM me and if you're ever in Durham on the east side of town, you can stop in and I'll give you a strip for free.

Dean

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome! Glad you found us.
This is a great resource indeed.
Jump in when you can and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Its a friendly bunch that has a world of knowledge, ideas, and experience with a willingness to share. By the way we love pictures.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Nick.

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work.

Post often and by all means stay safe around those power tools.

Wayne

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome Nick. This site is a great resource and there are a lot of great folks will to share when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS