New from King

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason23

New User
Jason
Hello everybody....
ran across this site a few days ago and I have been lurking. I currently live in King ( just north of Winston-Salem). First got involved in woodworking when I was 7 or 8, I am 38 now. My grandfather's brother-in-law ( my great uncle?) lived next door and had a shop. So, I used to hang out with him a lot. We moved into our new house a few years ago and I bought some new equipment to make a few things for around the house and to fill up the garage with something other than a car. My brother-in-law and I are currently looking at building a workshop so we will both have somewhere to get away and work on a few projects for our families. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some, but I am sure I will have more questions than contributions for now. I would consider my woodworking skills at intermediate and finishing skills at novice. I have completed some basic things...bookcases, cutting boards, finish carpentry in house, display boxes, etc. Again, hello and I look forward to hanging out here and learning a few things.

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Welcome - I have found this site to be a tremendously helpful resource. I work just down the road at Hanes if group buys etc. ever present themselves.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jason!:icon_thum

There are several people here that have just finished building a new shop, are planning or currently well into construction. I am sure that you will get plenty of good advice, just for the asking.

Have fun, play safe, post often and let's see some of those project pictures! We love pictures!!

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for the introduction Jason. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I saw that a few people have jumped in on your electrical topic. Can't wait to see some work in progress pictures of the new shop! :eusa_danc

This is a great group of folks that you've found here. Make yourself at home. :eek:ccasion1

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Jason!
I think you find NCWWer a great resource for sharing and good times :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS