New from Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

jel111

New User
John
I just found this site by accident! I had no idea there was a site for North Carolina Woodworkers. I joined Charlotte Woodworkers but I haven't been there lately it seems that There meetings sare always a bad time for me. Maybe this will help me meet wore woodworkers around the area as I have only lived here for a year.

Attachments

• 902402_10203888242872981_2177524196059657139_o.jpg
    902402_10203888242872981_2177524196059657139_o.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 269

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard John, really glad you're here! We love pictures and you have supplied some pictures of your beautiful cabinet build; very well done!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hi John! I also live in Charlotte. Glade to have you on board. This is a great site. I think you'll enjoy it. Nice cabinets.

Pop
:eusa_danc

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, John. I live in the Derita area of Charlotte (North Charlotte). Those are some nice cabinets you show. You have come to the right web site.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome John, you'll find this to be a good group to be with.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Welcome to NCWW John.

Nice kitchen pantry storage cabinet. The rice dispenser is interesting (20 lb capacity?).

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Very nice cabinet work, John. You discovered NCWW the way I did, totally by accident. Welcome aboard and we hope to see you at some of our Outreach Events.

mgreene93

Mark
Corporate Member
Did you know the Charlotte Woodworkers have open shop nights every Monday night, in addition to our monthly meetings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS