New Bern Lunch Bunch has evolved

Richo B

New User
Richo
Since COVID generally ended the Lunch Bunches for us, the New Bern group has taken to Zoom to continue our meetings. We've only met three times since July. However in a time when many have lost touch I'm happy to say we've been able to hold on. Despite trying to find a good time around multiple individual schedules and my job keeping me busy and away from my home computer we've still been able to keep tabs on each other and follow the progress of our yearly woodworking and hobby projects much like we did when we met monthly for lunch. We had our third meeting today as we took some time to catch up before things really get busy with the holidays.

If you are in the New Bern area and would normally be attending our Lunch Bunches and would like to meet with us in this format just send me a PM so I can start a conversation with you and get connected. We're a pretty small group of only five with folks from New Bern area, Pamlico County and Chocowinity so you don't have to reside in New Bern city limits (none of us do). Since we've met for this month we may not meet again until January or February.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS