New bandsaw - hurry up and wait.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
I've been waiting on a Rikon sale to come around, and Woodcraft has a 15% off sale. I finally pulled the trigger last week on the Rikon 10-326 14" bandsaw. They didn't have any in stock at the store other than the floor model, so I opted to wait and have it shipped to the store.

Unfortunately, Woodcraft called me yesterday to inform me that Rikon has shut down shipping due to Covid-19 through at least April 7th (and I'm going to assume it's probably going to be longer than that). Not their fault, obviously, but disappointed I won't be able to play with my new toy any time soon.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Got mine from Highland recently, shipped very fast. You will like the Rikon. Check with Highland maybe they have one in stock.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Already bought and paid for at Woodcraft (the Charlotte store, it online). I’m in the Charlotte store a lot, so a lot of the guys there know me.

I don’t NEED it right now. Just antsy to get it setup. :)

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Got the saw yesterday and assembled it.

Fit perfectly in the back of the minivan. Woodcraft is doing curbside pickup.
rikoncar.jpg

Unboxing
rikonbox.jpg

Fully assembled, setup, and a little sawdust after its first cut.
rikon.jpg

Needed a few more blades, so I called John at Woodcraft Bands to order a few (1/4, 3/8, and 1/2"). First time ordering from him, and he's great to talk to.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS