New Arrivals....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
No pictures to post yet, but my bank account can attest to the fact that they are here.

Yesterday a brand new Delta X5 6" jointer jumped into the back of my Explorer.

However it was soooo lonely that this 14" Bandsaw jumped into the back of the Explorer today:

And it's almost grownup with the 6" Riser Block :p :p

Do I have a GREAT WIFE, or what.... an empty bank account, but a much more full shop... and did I mention that GREAT WIFE that let these new playthings come home with me.

Soooooo... for the next few days I'll be away from the computer while I play with the new arrivals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Sweet! Nice double score there Hugh.:icon_thum Oh yeah and please don't forget....................YOU SUCK!:lol:

D L

M

McRabbet

That is some serious stuff Hugh -- You not only SUCK, you double SUCK!

Great score -- and thank LOYL for being so understanding.... If the truth be told, you're just getting ready for a super gloat at the post-Charlotte Show get together!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
No pictures, it didn't happen:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y
O
U

SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a sweet jointer and BS, you're a lucky man to have a woman that will allow such nice tools.

Dave:)

Mountaincraft

New User
William
You Definitely Suck
I define my place by my work, but this leads to lacking equipment unless in a panic. Maybe not a good idea.

still

You Suck
I am most jealous, and poor. Is there a smiley for this?

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
There's a smiley for jealous but I don't believe there is one for being broke :lol:

Hugh, even I have to say - well, you SUCK! We'll all envious, but we'll get to see these new arrivals in person during the Charlotte show, huh? By the way - what time is that?

Yes, you have a WONDERFUL Wife!!!!!!!!!!

woodguy1975

New User
John
WG disease strikes with avengence. Hugh came over for the first rocking chair class and his immune system couldn't handle it. Almost the next day he is showing strong symptoms and adding equipment in pairs!!!!!! Hehehehehehehe. Another one has fallen.

It is kind of funny. Everyone that visits my shop buys equipment very soon after. Hmmmmmmmmmm Maybe the WG disease is REAL!

Enjoy them Hugh and get your homework done. :D

John

sapwood

New User
Roger
What a haul :-D

And hey, why not reward yourself once in a while (or more often if necessary). :icon_thum

Any chance your wife is willing to provide counseling workshops? She could become NCWoodworkers most valuable asset :lol:

Sapwood

hpetty

New User
Hugh
I think you might be onto something Sapwood. I can see the seminar titles now:
How to Live With Your Addictions - By WoodGuy himself
The First Purchase is the Toughest - by hpetty
Living With and Still Loving Your Addict - by hpetty's wife

What do you think? Since this disease isn't just a North Carolina problem I think we could do a nationwide roadshow. :rolf:

sapwood said:
What a haul :-D

And hey, why not reward yourself once in a while (or more often if necessary). :icon_thum

Any chance your wife is willing to provide counseling workshops? She could become NCWoodworkers most valuable asset :lol:

Sapwood

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Awesome deal man! Let us know how you like the bandsaw. I know thats the next purchase for me. And with all the others YOU SUCK!

cskipper

Cathy
I'm still trying to figure out how to slip your Hawk out during your busy class tomorrow.....:eusa_thin

woodguy1975

New User
John
:rolf: With all the folks that will be there I'm sure you could arrange a distraction and loading help for a fee. I'll be sure to chain it down tonight. LOL.

cskipper said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to slip your Hawk out during your busy class tomorrow.....:eusa_thin

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
No WAY...You can't get 2 X5 Machines in as many days...Can You?

I showed LOML your post and said, "See! His wife let him buy two machines in two days"...she replied, "Good for him!".

Oh yeah, I guess this is a case of You Suck^2, huh? :)

cmartinson

New User
chad
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

You mega SUCK!!!!

"Oh, Lord. Please grant me a bank account like Hugh's. My wife already said if I can afford it I can get it"

Congrats:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS