New Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Barger

New User
Dan
Hello to all of you splinter pulling, dust eating woodworkers like myself.:icon_thum Woodworking is and has been a hobby of mine ever since I took and passed woodshop in high school.:eusa_clap I am a retired Army Warrant Officer and now working for a company (L C Industries) that is the largest employer of blind people in the U.S... I am in the process of building my lifelong dream a real wood shop.:eusa_danc I just turned 53 years young and looking to retire from my second job at the age of 58, (maybe also a dream). My shop is not finished yet, still under construction, but when I start to move in my tools and set up my machines I’ll be looking for advice from you North Carolina Woodworkers.
I'm also looking for a mill or manufacture who produce hardwood flooring that may toss or sale cheaply the pieces that are not suitable for flooring.

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Dan. I hope you get as much out of it as I do. How about posting some pics of your shop as it is now, and then more as you progress. In case you haven't heard, we love pics. :gar-Bi

Ask any question, and you'll get plenty of answers, especially when it comes to shops and tools.

Bill

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Dan, welcome to NCWW! We have a good number of active duty and retired army folks, several in the Fayetteville and Sanford area.

If you have time, feel free to stop by the lumber run at my farm this Saturday and meet some of our members. It's about an hour's drive from Bahama.

Scott

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
Welcome to the site. Please post pictures of your shop construction, they're always fun to see.

lbtripp

New User
Lyell
Dan,

Welcome to NCWW site. It is a great site. You will get plenty of help here. Post pictures of your shop progress.

Lyell :banana:

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Dan,

Welcome to NCWW! Great to see you here, and Thank you so much for your service to our country!

Best,
Gregory

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Dan. We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing pics of your shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors