New addition to the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

windknot

New User
Scott
Well I picked up a Delta 43-120 shaper yesterday in dire need of a new home. I have a couple questions though about stacking cutter heads. It came with a set of stile and rail cutters that are stacking. One blade does the round/ogee, another does the groove, and the third does the back. Do these have to be lined up on the spindle on top of each other so it works as one cutte,or or can they be off set?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Windknot, If you are referring to lining up the cutting edges of each cutter when you stack them then the answer is no, you do not have to line them up. Its sort of like a stacked dado head cutter where you keep the teeth of the individual cutters separated. I hope this answered your question.

Congrats on the new shaper. I tried to find that model number online but couldn't locate it. How many HP does it have?

D L

windknot

New User
Scott
It is a 1hp and I also could not find the owners manual on the Delta site, but could find the parts list. I Googled the model and found several links about it. Seems to be a nice little shaper.

Ryan

New User
Ryan Sellers
Hmm, this sounds like a cleverly disguised gloat to me:eusa_thin:slap:! Good luck with your new baby:icon_thum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS