Nesting chairs

Jeff

New User
Jeff
GoneCoastal Tote Chair
The GoneCoastal Tote Chair will provide many years of outdoor enjoyment. The seat and back measure 20" wide. Perfect for the beach goers that don't want to replace their beach chairs every other year. Buy this chair completely assembled, or as a kit that you assemble, or build your own with the plans that come with full size templates for the legs.
GoneCoastal Tote Chair
GoneCoastal Tote Chair

IDDescriptionPrice
shopcart.png
GCTC1PGoneCoastal Tote Chair Plans$25.00
shopcartadd.png

Maybe an interesting project to try. I've done a SketchUp model based on the plans but I haven't put it in the "Project Plans" in Resources. I've asked Dave Richards to critique my plans but haven't heard from him yet.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 9.54.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.26.07 AM.png

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Jay Bates, a YouTube woodworker, has a chair design much like that with plans available. It might be worth comparing your design to his to see if you missed anything. I like both designs, and if I ever decide to build any, it will be difficult for me to decide which I like best.

Charley

Jeff

New User
Jeff
It's not my plan. I bought the leg templates from GoneCoastal and they also sent a link with more specific details. My SketchUp model is made using that plan.

Thanks Charley. I've seen his plans and videos but haven't bought his plans for comparison. The seat frame and its attached slats slide out and then slide in to the rest of the chair frame so they "nest" together for compact and easy storage/
transport.

These would make nice camping chairs but I think that they're probably uncomfortable after sitting awhile.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS