Needed 6' x 6' oak table top built

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeves

New User
dwight
I need a 6'x6' x 3/4 oak table top built. Anyone know where I can buy something like that. Thanks Dwight

nelsone

New User
Ed
I need a 6'x6' x 3/4 oak table top built. Anyone know where I can buy something like that. Thanks Dwight

No offense Dwight, but I assume, being on this forum, you are a woodworker. Can you not build it? I'm sure we can provide help if you have questions.

jeeves

New User
dwight
Yes I am a woodworker and do it full time and then some for 40yrs.. I am not set up to built the top that size. I have learned over the years sometimes it is best to have some things done out of my shop where they have the tools for the job. I wish that I had the time to built it my self. I enjoy the work but sometime you have to balance what you like to do and time and money. I do thank you for your in put

Thanks again Dwight

nelsone

New User
Ed
Yes I am a woodworker and do it full time and then some for 40yrs.. I am not set up to built the top that size. I have learned over the years sometimes it is best to have some things done out of my shop where they have the tools for the job. I wish that I had the time to built it my self. I enjoy the work but sometime you have to balance what you like to do and time and money. I do thank you for your in put

Thanks again Dwight

Makes sense to me now!:icon_thum Thanks for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS