Need your Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
On Tuesday Night LOML went into Respiratory Distress and was taken to the Hospital. I spent the night with her in the ER. On Wednesday morning I was very tired and had chest pains but have been having them on a low scale. So I tol;d my wife I was going home but before I left I decided to get some breakfast for the cafertia. I got to the lobby and collasped on the floor in a full blown heart attack. They gave me a stress test and found that I have 3 blockages but due to an infection they could not go in and correct. So I came home and will go back on Monday hoping to get this correct. Dr Patel stated that we would have to take action quickly. So Please remember me and my wife, especially my wife as she found out today that her mother in in the hospital in Concord with kidney failure and not expected to make it through the weekend. Her Doctor has encourged her not to travl or even go to the store as her immune system is Zero. He did not want her in the hospital enviroment as he was afraid of all the contact she would encounter. I know I can depend on you all for support and thank you in advance for your concern. Terry:tinysmile_cry_t:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Terry you got it man. Take care of yourself and your family. Let us know if you need anything.

M

McRabbet

Terry,

Our thoughts are with you and LOYL as you get through this crisis in life. Get better and take care my friend.

JohnW

New User
John
Terry,
You and LOYL are in our prayers. Wishing you and your family peace and a quick recovery.

John & Terri

cskipper

Cathy
Terry, both you and LOYL are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for either of you.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Terry,
Yes, you can count on us. This is way too much to handle alone. Please try and keep us posted.

Barbara

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Both of you and all those affected are being lifted up in prayer- as well as the medical people. Best wishes for quick and full recovery for both of you.

Jay

New User
Jay
Terry you and your loved ones will definitely be in our prayers. Take care and let us know if you need anything.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Terry: Please know that our prayers are with you and your wife at this time. Man! These things seem to come in 3's don't they!

I've been there on the HA thing, twice, so do what they tell you to do so you can take care of yourself and the wife. Prayers also for your MIL.

Just a note of interest, my cardiologist is also Dr. Patel. (in Concord)

God bless my friend.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Terry, Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Terry know that you and your family will be on our prayers and thoughts - I will also pass this on to many other people that will do the same

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
My thoughts and prayers are with you Terry.

Remain strong through this tough time.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS