Need TS info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I could use a little help. I need tablesaw (cabinet, contractor, and benchtop) miter slot information for a project I'm working on.

Could you please provide the saw brand, model number, and tilt direction and the measurement from the inside of the left miter slot to the center of a standard kerf blade and the overall distance from the inside edge of one slot to the inside of the other.

Example:

Dewalt, DW745, LT, 4.875" , 10.625" (dimensions can be fractions or decimal inches)

Thanks!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
ShopFox W1714, right-tilt, ?, 9 27/32".

Sorry Alan - I don't have a standard kerf blade. It's 4 1/8" from the inside of the left slot to the center of my thin kerf blade (if that's any help, which it probably isn't).

Ernie

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Grizzly 0605X, 5 hp 12" cabinet saw
Left tilt blade

R edge of L slot to blade: 8.250"
R edge of L slot to L edge or R slot: 13"

I have a narrow kerf blade on the saw; however since the arbor flange is on the left side of the blade, the distance above is the same regardless of the blade width.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Delta Unisaw 36-L31X LT 5.515in and 9.9375in

Rockwell Unisaw 34-804 RT 4.146in* and 9.8125in

* Arbor and bearings have been replaced so this probably varies from the original distance.

mark2

Mark
Corporate Member
powermatic model 63 right tilt = 4.4375 left slot to the center of blade (dewalt comb), 10" between miter slots.

now I have some adjustin to do as blade isn't as parallel as I thought:5sigh:

thanks for making me check

RayH

New User
Ray
Delta Hybrid Model 36-714B Left Tilt
Left slot inner to kerf center - 5 11/16"
Left inner to right inner slot - 9 15/16"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors