need to rent wide belt sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Hello all,

I have two poplar boards 8/4" x 9" x 6' and they are slightly bowed. I was wondering if anybody would let me run them through their WBS. :help: My alternative would be cutting them down into smaller pieces and running them across my jointer, but I'd rather just start with two big flat boards. :gar-La; Thanks! :icon_thum

secondo

New User
Hugh
I had a great experience with Salem Woodworking in Winston. I had a 30 inch table top that needed to be made flatter than I'd gotten it in my glue up and in 10 minutes for very little money they ran it through the biggest belt sander I've ever seen. it looks like you found a great solution, but if anyone in the Triad clicks on this looking for the answer I thought I'd follow up.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Trent do you still need these done? I am back home this week I I can fix you right up.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks so much for the replies. I actually didn't fully understand what a WBS does, but found out that I need to borrow a really big jointer instead and have managed to locate one. Thanks again for your help. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS