Need to downsize my workshop

Skip49

New User
Skip
Need to downsize my workshop and would like to sell 3 of my power tools and an air filtration system. I know the post should be on the for sale forum but I don't yet have my regular user status and will be moving soon so wanted to see if I could get the items out for your review. I have the original owner manuals for all of them.

JET JWBS-14CS/OS Bandsaw in great shape with 4 different size blades. Woodcraft is selling it for $1250 I would like to get $500.

Delta 16 1/2" Floor Drill Press model 17-965, variable speed. Also in very good condition. Asking $350 for it.

Delta 6" Professional Jointer model 37-195 in works and is in good condition-needs the input/output feeds aligned. Asking $350.

Also Rikon Air Filtration System model 61-200. asking $60

I live in Wake Forest

Attachments

• air flitrtation.png
    air flitrtation.png
    39.1 MB · Views: 274
  • drill press.png
    drill press.png
    26 MB · Views: 261
  • joiner 6 inch.png
    joiner 6 inch.png
    22.7 MB · Views: 272
  • bandsaw.png
    bandsaw.png
    18 MB · Views: 257

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Skip, I'm interested in the air filtration system. I'm in Durham so can make it to your area pretty much whenever is convenient.

Edit: Agh, one minute late. Let me know if it doesn't work out with Bill.

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
Skip, I'm interested in the air filtration system. I'm in Durham so can make it to your area pretty much whenever is convenient.

And I'm in Wake Forest too ;-).

Skip49

New User
Skip

Yes it does work just fine. Has a remote which helps since I have it hanging from the ceiling, you can also put it on a wall.

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Skip, I think I'm interested in the drill press, too. If it's available let me know and I'll send you a PM to discuss.

Skip49

New User
Skip
Skip, I think I'm interested in the drill press, too. If it's available let me know and I'll send you a PM to discuss.
Need to downsize my workshop and would like to sell 3 of my power tools and an air filtration system. I know the post should be on the for sale forum but I don't yet have my regular user status and will be moving soon so wanted to see if I could get the items out for your review. I have the original owner manuals for all of them.

JET JWBS-14CS/OS Bandsaw in great shape with 4 different size blades. Woodcraft is selling it for $1250 I would like to get $500.

Delta 16 1/2" Floor Drill Press model 17-965, variable speed. Also in very good condition. Asking $350 for it.

Delta 6" Professional Jointer model 37-195 in works and is in good condition-needs the input/output feeds aligned. Asking $350.

I live in Wake Forest
FYI Bandsaw is no longer available.

Skip49

New User
Skip

I live in Wake Forest
Update: reducing price on jointer
Delta 6" Professional Jointer model 37-195 in works and is in good condition-needs the input/output feeds aligned. Asking $250

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
I'll buy the Jointer if no one has committed to it yet. Can't pick it up till the weekend though. Please PM me if that's acceptable.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS