Need some help in Cary Saturday

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to bring the trailer to Cary this Saturday to load the lumber that is stored in my Carport to bring it here to Floyd where I moved. I need a couple of people to help me load it on the trailer. I'll be there around 11 AM and expect it to take 1-2 hours depending on how much help we have. Let me know if you can make it and I'll send you the address privately.

Let me know what kind of beer you like and I'll try to have some of that available in a cooler.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I my pass you on the road. I am heading up to help Mike and Barry. If I am back in time I will swing by, but no promises.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I my pass you on the road. I am heading up to help Mike and Barry. If I am back in time I will swing by, but no promises.

I'm hoping to be gone by 2-3 PM at the latest if I can get enough help to load things quickly so will probably miss you - thanks for trying though. Susan and I can do it ourselves, but help is greatly appreciated as I've torn tendons in my left rotater cuff, so am a little limited.

If I wasn't trying to get this done Saturday, I'd also be heading to Barry's to help out there. The weather is just too good this weekend to pass up the opportunity to load up the lumber. I got the lumber rack here ready to receive it and just want to get one more thing ticked off of the move list.

We really need to help Barry and Mike get their stuff done so I hate that I'm conflicting with that for some of us NCWW'ers. It is great to know that you're traveling all the way to help them out.

Thanks again for your support - only so much can be done in a single day.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bump - I've got a cooler with Blue Moon and Corona beer in it so come get some Free Beer Saturday. Shouldn't take long to load the lumber on the trailer.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks much. No power here since 2 PM. High winds,but we'll be there around 11 tomorrow. Glad we got the generator.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS