Need some cabinets made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperchargedSS

New User
Robbie
Hello folks. I am new here, a friend referred me to this site to help locate someone for a project at my house. I have a room upstairs with a walk-behind bar and I am interested in having a built-in piece of cabinetry installed to house my various Jack Daniels bottles that I have collected over the years as well as provide countertop for cocktail preprations!

I am located in Sherrills Ford, NC, right off of HWY150 about 3 miles east of HWY 16.

If anyone is interested in coming over to see what I want and run some ideas, please feel free to email me: Supercharged06ss@bellsouth.net

Thanks again!

Robbie

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Robbie and welcome to the site. I'm certain you'll get feedback from your request and in the mean time check out one of our member's web site (Hutchwood) www.hutchwood.com. Dennis is located near you in Statesville and does beautiful work.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Hi Robbie, welcome to the site!!! I sent you a PM just now. Maybe there are others on here as well that are interested??

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If you need any help emptying those Jack Daniels bottles, post that here also. Sure to get a LOT of responses.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
I have a fine collection of Makers Mark bottles. Only they all look the same and their all empty. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS