Need sawyer who can handle 60" cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

New User
Rod
I have a couple large pieces of B.W. and B.C. that I need slabbed. The Walnut is approx 54" wide at its widest point. The wood is located near Pilot Mountain but could be moved to another site. My mill is nowhere large enough and I don't have enough experience on my Alaskan to slab something that large at this point. Any help is appreciated.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
You need Scott, but he is kinda far from you. He only does big.
:elvis:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Rod,

Kyle Edwards has a dedicated slabber, and he is closer to you than I am (and kyle slabs a lot of BW).

Here is a link to his web site:

The Sawmill, Ltd

Regards,

Scott Smith

Rod

New User
Rod
Thanks Scott, I will try and get in touch with Kyle. I actually live right above Apex and am pretty close to you, but the wood is up near Pilot Mtn. Do you sell slabs? I would love to come down and see your setup sometime.
Rod

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Rod, you're welcome to stop by any time - just give me a call first so that I can be sure to be available to show you around.

I have all of the parts for a dedicated slabber, but haven't put it together yet. Kyle is THE MAN in NC when it comes to slabs.

On a separate topic, tell me about your avatar photo. That looks like an early to mid 50's GM 1 ton truck. What's the story behind it?

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS