Need Info and Web sites for older Craftsman 12 inch band saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

btdust

New User
bill
A while back a good friend of mine gave me a Craftsman 12 inch band saw he had purchased back in the early 80's. I have been trying to get as much information about this saw as possible, but am not having much luck. I found the model # on the motor 113.12791. I put this in several search engines on our computer, but so far nothing I can use. I was hoping to find where I might find tires, cooling blocks, etc. Klingspor has stopped carrying the 89 1/2 inch saw blades I used. I was able to find them on the internet. Any information would be greatly appreciated.:help:

Thanks, btdust

Sully

New User
jay
That model number is for the motor only. There is probably another model number tag on the body of the saw also.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Hartville (hartvilletool.com) has both 12" and 14" ureathane tire on sale for $24.90 a pair. Free shipping on orders over $75 I will be doing an order later this week (I have to do it before the 31st for tax reasons), if you want to tag on for free shipping. Somewhere here I shopuld have complete manual, as I most likely have the same machine. Mark Dugenskie's video on "Mastering the Band Saw" features a section using that machine. Triangle Woodworkers has both the VCR tape and DVD in their library, if memory serves me correct. I can call and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS