Need ideas for a small NCwoodworker sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I want to have a NCWW logo sign of some sort at the Heartstrings Memory Walk to put on the table where we will distribute the angels.
Does anyone have suggestions as to how and where I can get one printed? I think a 8" x 24" would work well.

The table is a standard folding banquet type.

TIA!

Barbara

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
There may be something like that in the download library. Also, you may want to shoot a pm to Brad, Vetteman9956. He's got that laser engraver and could probably make one out of wood for you. :eusa_thin

sawduster

New User
Robert
There may be something like that in the download library. Also, you may want to shoot a pm to Brad, Vetteman9956. He's got that laser engraver and could probably make one out of wood for you. :eusa_thin

Now that would be kewl :icon_thum I have one of the name plates he makes and it is really nice :eusa_danc

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Now that would be kewl :icon_thum I have one of the name plates he makes and it is really nice :eusa_danc

was forgetting your name that much of an issue Robert?:rotflm: they are kewl. Brad has the set-up for sure!:icon_thum

sawduster

New User
Robert
was forgetting your name that much of an issue Robert?:rotflm: they are kewl. Brad has the set-up for sure!:icon_thum

Actually I wear it around the house sometimes to remind The Shoppe Widow what my real name is :mrgreen:

....usually after I have done something to anger Her Highness :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS