Need help in Eastern NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Although I wish everyone who reads this is gainfully employed to their max, all the news outlets say otherwise, so I'm hoping someone can benefit from my situation. Specifically, we are preparing to move back to the desert and my "man cave" needs a lot of work before we can pack it up. Specifically, there is quite a bit of roughcut lumber that needs planing and trimming to size and even a bunch of log sections that need to be cut up for turning blanks & sealed.

My "cave" is inside and I have all the necessary tools, but I need someone comfortable with using a planer plus table, chain and circular saws SAFELY, as well as the ability and strength to do the work. I'm guessing there are 2-3 full days' work and it doesn't all need to be done at one time; a couple weekends is fine, or less if there is more than one person, but unfortunately I'm unable to help.

I'm near Tarboro, in Eastern NC and willing to pay mileage as well as supply lunch. Being retired I don't have much to spend, $10/hr being pretty much my max but that can be supplemented or replaced with tools or wood depending on what you want or need.

If you're interested please call (252-827-6513) or PM me. Thank you.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS