Need help editing classified add

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Harris

New User
John
I created a classified add for a table saw and jointer but for some reason my location did not save. How do I add location, Southern Pines NC. I can't seem to find a way to edit the add? Thanks for your help

Brogan

New User
I would definitely be interested if you were a little closer to Apex.

I have no way of transporting them on my own.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
John - regardig editing - try clicking on CLASSIFIEDS then in the second row of menu options click on the POST CLASSIFIED drop down. You should see an option for editing your classifieds. Selecting that option will present you with a list of your classifieds. From that list there is a SELECT drop down for editing.

Rick

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I created a classified add for a table saw and jointer but for some reason my location did not save. How do I add location, Southern Pines NC. I can't seem to find a way to edit the add? Thanks for your help

There are several ways to go about editing your ad. The most straightforward is to do the same procedure you did to create the original Ad, but instead of creating a new Ad select the "Edit Your Classifieds" option instead (located under the same "Post Classified" pull-down menu you used to create the Ad). This will essentially take you straight to the "Settings" control panel (the upper right-hand of every page) and drop you into the "My Classifieds" section (which is located in the left-hand sidebar menu within the Settings control panel) -- and navigating those two screens would get you to the same place as the first option.

From the "My Classifieds" control panel (as mentioned above) you will be presented with a list of all your existing Ads and may manage all your Classified Ads -- edit, delete, close, renew, etc. -- from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS