Need good source for Cell Phone Batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
I need to get a couple of cell phones batteries to keep our present phones operational. Long story of no interest. Reupping contract and getting new phones not really in the cards at this time.

Tried an Amazon vendor, but what they sent were 6 year old batteries that would not charge. Not really a surprise from the feedback and I got a full refund, but was annoying as they did say "New OEM".

There is a local "Batteries Plus" that has what I guess is an aftermarket replacement rather than an LG for $30, but I wonder if there is an online source that anyone would recommend. I am not opposed to an aftermarket brand.

The phone is an LG VX8300. It takes a Li battery that is 1100 MaH marked LGI p-A1100E and "Sbpl0081901"

I see them all over the place, but I don't have any experience with any of the vendors. Just looking to see if I can do a bit better in price and maybe get an LG brand. It has held up well to 3 years of heavy use.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Either get a OEM one from a cell phone store or just buy the cheapest from eBay.

Even the "name" brand ones at eBay and amazon, as you found out, are usually fake/junk.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I've ordered from http://www.batteries4less.com before and had no issues. It's been a while though. Looks like they've got a few options for your phone in various Mah ratings. I've also used batteries.com for non-cellphone batteries and had decent service.

Travis

Glennbear

Glenn
After a recommendation by Bas I have purchased button cells from this website and I know they sell cell phone batteries also. If nothing else it is fun exploring their vast product line :gar-Bi Shipping is free :wsmile: http://www.dealextreme.com/

Sandy Rose

New User
Sandy
Not sure if all of them do this, but the Ace Hardware by me recenetly set up a battery center that carries cell phone, cordless phone, camera and camcorder batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS