Need cabinetryadvice/work done in Greensboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
This is just a quick inquiry to get started on having some doors+drawer fronts made for my giant, nearly-finished cherry built-in entertainment center.
I'd really appreciate advice as to whom to hire/see prior work, and would MUCH rather hire locally than order from the online options...

I'd like to hire someone in the area of Greensboro to create some unfinished cherry cabinetry doors and drawer fronts; 12 doors + 14 fronts

they must have mitered corners and raised panels, and I'd like them to be completed within the next month or two.
the closest thing online for what I need are the cherry, miter-style 2, raised panel, with inverted radius at www.rawdoors.com
I have some nice, kiln-dried well stored 3" and 4" wide cherry that should be suitable for the outer frames [I'd like to use it since it matches the cabinet that I've completed, and it's already here...]

While I'd love to make these myself, I don't have a shaper [and cannot justify to the LOML purchase of a good shaper and mitering equipment for a single project... and if I did do this myself it wouldn't be done til summer :) ]

Specifics:
4 solid-panel doors 18" wide x 46" tall
4 open [for glass] doors 22.25" wide x 49" tall [huge; may need a single horizontal divider? Would rather not have 4 pairs of 11x49" doors]
4 solid-panel doors 22.25" wide x 22.5" tall
4 drawer fronts 22.25" wide x 4.5" tall [paired w-above for 28" total; may need to be 5.75"tall to go with a shorter 22.25" door for same total 28"]
9 drawer fronts 28" wide x 8" tall

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
We used this company in Archdale 10 years ago when we built our house. Very satisfied w/ both the quality of work and the service. Best Cabinet Co. The owner is/was Sam Best. Everything was custom built.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors