Need a source for these

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
My usual sources are not showing up as sources for these mulit-tip pocket screwdrivers kits. Anybody here have a source? Daughter wants me to turn one with a coffee bean barrel. I believe Craft Supplies is a source for the barrel, just haven't found the kits.

TIA

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That looks like a fine screw driver. I've never seen one like that.
If you find the kits I may buy one with some cherry or maple burl from you since I don't turn pens.
I can supply the burl, plus some.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
here at Aliexpress or possibly look at Banggood

82 cents per

If you order today you are looking at end of January delivery.

Might look at Vevor or possibly Tay tools they might have this, thinking not but worth the ask

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
That looks like a fine screw driver. I've never seen one like that.
If you find the kits I may buy one with some cherry or maple burl from you since I don't turn pens.
I can supply the burl, plus some.
Thanks Mike. I've got some some stabilized cherry burl on hand. All turning has stopped as I am under management orders to finish the MC modules. I work slow.

James, that looks like the right one, and apparently from the Chinese company with which I have an account and can order direct. I just can't remember the password, LOL. And, out of stock.

Casey, the Taytools is the typical kit (and sold out) than ends in a hex socket into the handle. These are full size. The Aliexpress are AL bodied. However, their 5-1/2 jack plane has a very appealing price if it is square, flat, and the iron is any good.

Last edited:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
All the parts you need.

Estimated delivery time between 1/21 & 3/18...... On a slow boat from China.....
Look carefully at those bit tips. I would hazard to say they are minis and the largest one is a #1 Phillips.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS