Need a professional furniture refinisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdesign5

New User
Kathleen
Hi! I am so excited to find a professional forum of serious furniture people! It's awesome!:thumbs_up
My associates and I are in search of someone we can partner with to do all of our furniture refinishing in a new business we are opening in the Lake Norman Area---NC. We are opening up a furniture business and our business plan is to refinish a loot if pieces with a " twist" We will need someone that knows how to lacquer pieces in fun bright colors!:wsmile: Please message me if you are interested or know of anyone that provides this service? Thank You!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Zach, She did post an intro over in Who We Are.

Kathleen, I'm not sure if you're familiar with Rick Dinardo's shop in Mooresville. He is one of our advertisers and supporters and runs The Woodworking Source. He usually has a banner ad on about every other page displaying here. He will likely be a great source of both hardwood lumber and specialty molding, etc for you. Great guy to work with. His shop/store is a little off the beaten path so you wouldn't likely stumble onto it unless you were looking for it.

If you ever need something special, give him a call since he is in your area. He might have exactly what you need or can make it for you. Great place to buy high quality tools also.

POPpop214

New User
larry
Hi I have been using TREASURES REFINISHED for years, they are very good they are located in waxhaw n.c Mary ann and Terry Gaddy phone 704 -843-5294. tell them larry from Heritage sent you [ if you care to]

Katdesign5

New User
Kathleen
Hi thanks so much for the great information! I will will definitely mention your name! Do they pick up/deliver? Just curious!

Hi I have been using TREASURES REFINISHED for years, they are very good they are located in waxhaw n.c Mary ann and Terry Gaddy phone 704 -843-5294. tell them larry from Heritage sent you [ if you care to]

Katdesign5

New User
Kathleen
Ken of Cary!
Thanks so much!! Yes I have noticed that pop up and I never knew that existed in Mooresville! Are they suppliers? The reason I ask is because I need a lacquer finisher with a spray booth to re-finish old pieces to look new.
thanks!

POPpop214

New User
larry
Hi thanks so much for the great information! I will will definitely mention your name! Do they pick up/deliver? Just curious!
not sure about pickup and delivery, they are 10 min from my shop, give them a call if I can be of any further help feel free to call 704-604-8263. larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS