Need a little Sanding Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Guys,

Been quite a while since I have posted.........like a couple years...but been slammed with work, and what free time I do have I try to spend out in the shop. At any rate....I could use some help flattening a coffee table top about 23"x46". I would be more than happy to pay someone for time on a wide belt, or help out with some other type of request. I am in Huntersville. I know it may be a long shot as I am not as in tune with everyone on the forums anymore, but any help would be appreciated. If no takers I understand that as well.

Regards,

Brandon Johnson

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Brandon, I'm probably too far of a drive for you (30 miles SW of Raleigh), but a couple of passes through my 25" Oliver jointer/planer would probably get it as flat as you need.

You can also build a router sled and do it yourself.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Scott I truly appreciate the offer. Router sled may be way to go. I do have one other option that may pan out. Will keep you guys posted.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Contact David (Dragon) at this site. He's in Lincolnton, NC and he has a nifty router sled already set up. :thumbs_up

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Call Rick at the Woodworking Source in Mooresville. He has everything you would need.

Colin Helms

Colin
User
Brandon,

I have a 24" General Sander that I can help you out with. I am in S. Charlotte off I485 & Rea Rd, PM me if this will work out and I will give you my address and phone # to set up a time for you to come by and sand your top.

Colin Helms

kclark

New User
Kevin
I wood call Rick at The Woodworking Source or call Kyle Edwards in Iron Station. He is about 15-20 on Hwy 73 in Iron Station from I-77, don't know how far you are from 73&77. Rick is just off of NC 150 in Mooresville. They both have a sander and both are GREAT guys and members of the forum. I live in Kannapolis and Rick is about 20 minutes and Kyle is about 45 minutes from me.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I'm in Huntersville also. Either Rick or Kyle are close and very easy to get to. You may come home with some wood from either place if your not careful!

Red

Colin Helms

Colin
User
Your welcome Brandon. Enjoyed meeting and working with you yesterday, oh and be sure you post a picture of the finished product.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS