need a jointer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedawg76

New User
Sam
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/4004097347.html

Posted: 2013-08-15, 3:46PM EDT
Grizzly 6" by 46" jointer - $200 (Hillsborough)

00303_9raLJ6VEj5r_600x450.jpg

Lightly used 1-2 times sells new for $500
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4004097347
Posted: 2013-08-15, 3:46PM EDT

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I do, but not sure I can commit at this time. Anyone have any experience with this model?

Brian.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I got an email response from him around 4:30 and he still had it, and it's this one. I'm passing, I don't have space for it at present and it would only be in my way trying to get other things done for now...... I'm sure there will be another one down the road when it'll work for me... :)

Brian.

Last edited:
if you were looking for a 6" that looks like a nice deal.... I do not think you would loose money on it use it for a bit and then resell if if you decide to upgrade later

I'm holding out for an 8". I see too many 6" jointers for sale because someone had upgraded.

I understand that cause I just upgraded to a 8" but I watched prices and models for two months before I found what I was looking for.... I still think that is a good deal for a six and a six is better then nothing

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Well I still have not heard anything from the seller. Not sure if it is still available or not. I do not have any type of equipment like this. Would be a nice addition to my shop. (I think)

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
I have that model. It's good. I would like an 8" but it's better that nothing. It cuts well and has never given me a problem, I have had it over a year now and won't complain. The fence is good, but has a little play. I will upgrade....eventually, but it's doing everything I need it to now. I would say get it and sell it when it's time for an upgrade. My plans are to sell my to a friend who is getting started out for a really low price, maybe not that low, but low. Someone should get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors