Need 6/4 White Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Anyone out there has and wants to sell some white oak (6/4)?

I run out and need about 50 bfd ( or more). Air dried is fine. The wood will be used for stair steps.

Thanks,

Bernhard

J

jeff...

Bernhard wished I had some dry 6/4 WO for you. You went through that big stack already?

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Bernhard wished I had some dry 6/4 WO for you. You went through that big stack already?

Well, there was a lot of waste: insect damage, splitting and warped. I think I had over 60 % waste.

Funny thing, the pine I had stacked up is fine.

Bernhard

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Bernard, I've got some 8/4 oak that's been stacked outside. I ran it through the kiln a year or so ago, but it's probably back up to 14% or so. It's in a stack that's a mixture of red and white oak. Are you going to be in the Raleigh area any time soon?

Scott

J

jeff...

Bernard, I've got some 8/4 oak that's been stacked outside. I ran it through the kiln a year or so ago, but it's probably back up to 14% or so. It's in a stack that's a mixture of red and white oak. Are you going to be in the Raleigh area any time soon?

Scott

Scptt if you work out something with Bernhard - I can pick it up when I drop off your sycamore and deliver to Bernhard - I need to pickup a couple of things from him anyways.

Thanks

Bernhard

Bernhard
User

Scott

Scott,
Yes, I am interested. I'll send you a pm.
Cheers,
Bernhard

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Scptt if you work out something with Bernhard - I can pick it up when I drop off your sycamore and deliver to Bernhard - I need to pickup a couple of things from him anyways.

Thanks

Wow, what a service!!!
I wouldn't mid to drive up there , curious to see Scott's set up!

Cgeers,
Bernhard

PS what do you want to pick up?

J

jeff...

Wow, what a service!!!
I wouldn't mid to drive up there , curious to see Scott's set up!

Cgeers,
Bernhard

PS what do you want to pick up?

I've been trying to get over to your place for quite some time. Need to nail down a time...

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Bernhard, you're welcome to stop by the "construction site" at any time! :lol:

I responded to your pm - will check the stacks to see what's red versus white, and get back with you.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors