Need 5/4 hard maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

New User
Tom
I need about 20 to 25bf of 5/4 hard maple. I can get 4/4 locally. I called Steve Walls ad found out that I have to order 100bf to be shipped to get the advertised price. To get this small amount will be over $5/bf. Atone know of a source near Shelby,NC? Thanks Wilson

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
On the right hand side of this page are some ads for our sponsors. The Woodworking Source is closer to you, but if Rick doesn't have it, you might also try The Hardwood Store of NC, or Kyle Edwards in Iron Station, NC.

Bill

Wilson

New User
Tom
Thanks, for the replies. I'm still looking. The hardwood store and Thomasville are a little to far to drive. The cost of gas will add to much for 20 to 25bf cost.
Wilson

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I need about 20 to 25bf of 5/4 hard maple. I can get 4/4 locally. I called Steve Walls ad found out that I have to order 100bf to be shipped to get the advertised price. To get this small amount will be over $5/bf. Atone know of a source near Shelby,NC? Thanks Wilson

The Woodworking Source in Mooresville is listing 10/4 hard maple at $6/bf (select & better). It seems that they should be able to help you out. Call Rick DiNardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS