Need 3/4" Plywood Scraps

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
I have some utility shelving and similar things I want to make with 3/4" plywood, but I hate to start with a new sheet if anyone here has scraps they want to sell. I'm in Cary, so let me know by private message if you want to get it out of your way. The minimum size I could use is probably 12" x 24".

zapdafish

New User
Steve
check facebook marketplace for your area, local delivery, I see stuff like this in my area pretty often

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
check facebook marketplace for your area, local delivery, I see stuff like this in my area pretty often

The seller is in VA. I wish he were local. I'd buy a bunch of pieces. (He was in Cary yesterday.) Thanks.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
There is a guy in the Smithfield Selma area that posts fairly regularly on FB Marketplace. Probably 45 min from Cary.

Usually 3x3 or 3x4 sizes for around $5 if I recall.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know the big box stores sell partial sheets like 24 x 48. They are not cheap but if you are in a hurry...

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Mike, if you can't find 3/4 plywood you could use thinner stuff if you added some edge stiffeners.

Roy G

Kelly

Kelly
User
I am not a Facebook user.. Can someone give me contact info for the guy with all the scraps?
Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS