Need 2 table legs made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Can any one help out this lady. I can't get to it until the end of January.
I have a pdf. file of what she needs. I will e-mail to who ever wants.

The one she needs is 36" tall. The top square area is 3-1/2" tall

I only need two legs, constructed out of Oak, to complete a kitchen project I have undertaken. Its my first home and I designed the layout not knowing that it would be so difficult to find legs in a counter height. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. If you need to contact me you can do so by e-mail or call me at (919) 395-5220.
Tiffany Davis
TDavis@ppmral.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well Tom, I was going to suggest the same as Alan until I, as I would also assume she, have found that that is an unusual size. They will have to be custom made. Do you know what kinda time frame is she looking at? I could do it after the holidays???
Dave:)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Well Tom, I was going to suggest the same as Alan until I, as I would also assume she, have found that that is an unusual size. They will have to be custom made. Do you know what kinda time frame is she looking at? I could do it after the holidays???

Dave----------FYI, Woodworkers Supply has some 36" tall table legs listed in their catalogue. I did not see the style or specie posted by Tom. I think pine , maple and ???? (forgot). If she is willing to use something different they are available.:)

Jerry

T

toolferone

Do you know what kinda time frame is she looking at? I could do it after the holidays???

I told her I could do it at the end of January. She was hopping for sooner then that. She knows not before X-mas. Call and talk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS