Ncwwr.net & klingspor's woodworking shop extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
attachment.php

OK guys, 1st 100 NCWWR.net guys to stop into the booth at the EXTRAVAGANZA gets a 2.5" round sticker..... Object in this post may appear to be larger than they are :rolleyes:

Guys, getting excited about the show. You guys ROCK!

Coleman

Attachments

• CCF10032017.jpg
    CCF10032017.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 112
  • EX17ClubNCWW.jpg
    EX17ClubNCWW.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 379

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Does that include the lucky ones that will be there Thursday to setup and do whatever else Coleman asks us to help with during the BIG event!!!!!

BTW, LOVE the sticker! Thanks for the recognition!!! You rock Coleman!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Looks good. We will be there in full force. Thanks for having us

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Wow, how could anyone assume I am not referring to ALL NCWWR members. Yes, Guys and Gals..... sorry Berta and gang! :p You know we would never leave out you gals......

Coleman

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Looks like I'm outta luck.....can't make it until Fri am

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be there as the sun comes up on Friday - where is the breakfast ??

Save me one please

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
we'll meet at Cracker Barrel......like we did last year ........I think it was Cracker Barrel?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll be taking advantage of the free breakfast buffet at the Hampton where I'm staying in the mornings, but I'm up to hosting dinner Thursday and Friday evening for the NCWW workers that are staying overnight. We usually meet at Outback on Thursday evening and the Italian place on Friday both around 6PM. Make plans if you're in the area those evenings. Spouses welcome.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'll be taking advantage of the free breakfast buffet at the Hampton where I'm staying in the mornings, but I'm up to hosting dinner Thursday and Friday evening for the NCWW workers that are staying overnight. We usually meet at Outback on Thursday evening and the Italian place on Friday both around 6PM. Make plans if you're in the area those evenings. Spouses welcome.

Well hey Ken, I've been staying overnight almost every night since the last Extravaganza, just so I'd be ready!:wwink:

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Was planning on attending this year, but did good at Pop Up market end of last month, signed up for the next and they conflict, so better to make money then spend money :)

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well hey Ken, I've been staying overnight almost every night since the last Extravaganza, just so I'd be ready!:wwink:

Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife at the Dinners. You're somewhat of a fixture at these events.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife at the Dinners. You're somewhat of a fixture at these events.

It seems I'm just like a moth attracted to light, let there be sawdust in the air and you can't keep me away. Thank you for the invite Ken. I've enjoyed having dinner with you many times as the host. You're a man not easily equaled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS