NCWW to take part in Agri-Civic Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Friends of the Agri-Civic Center in Albemarle, NC will again host "Agri-Civic Day" this year. The date is August 17, 2013 and NCWW has again been invited to participate. We have been told that we have become one of the "features" of this event. The visitors love to watch demos and we are fortunate to have many skilled people capable of doing interesting demonstrations. Mike Davis has already stepped up and committed to participating (thanks Mike). Plan to join him in representing NCWW.

Last year's attendance was approximately 2400 people! That's a lot of folks at a 6 hour event!! Thanks in advance for being a part of this event!!

Gotcha6 (Dennis) has agreed to taking the lead in organizing our participation in this great event and can supply you with more details. (thank you Dennis!).

Thanks,
bobby g
Events Director, 2013-2014

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like about 100 miles and 2 hours from the house. Remind me closer to the date and I might be able to make it. The wife might like to attend this as there my be info on horse farming and such there.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
August 17th, really?

I had forgot it was so close, almost missed it. I need to get ready.

Is there any new information or plans on this?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
We are in the final stages of preparation for this year's event. We are looking forward to having NCWW with us again this year. Thanks to all of the volunteers who make this event a success for Friends of the Agri-Civic Center! :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors