Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
IMG_04871.jpg

View image in gallery

We are almost ready - and yes it all fits. The NCWW trailer, called the NCWW Express, will be making its maiden voyage to the Klingspor Woodworking Extravaganza on Oct. 26-27

Now we all need to get ready for our training season. Mark your calendars The train the trainer workshop will be held on November 10 in Liberty.

Our season proudly starts on Dec 8. Our first will be at the Fort Bragg/Pope AFB wood shop - that is like having your first game at Yankee Stadium. Folks, we are major league now.

How can you help?

- Get on the A-team list and become a trainer or trainer wannabe - commonly called a gopher
- Send us a project design that we can use for beginners and skilled students
- We sure could use a writer to create a professional brochure
- Send us a couple of new piggy banks as we broke ours - that is one of the reasons the donation goal was raised - we really need some operational cash to support this program

Thanks

Missing from the photo a another worktable that Bobby G is making, plus a couple of router tables that Steve Coles is assembling

Now this roadie needs to go and reload the trailer

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
And just in case you missed part of the subtext:widea::wwink:

[GLOW=red]"Please donate more money"[/GLOW]

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Phil,

Thanks for posting the "summary" photo. Very impressive and thanks again for your leadership role on this great project. I will see you at the TWA meeting on Tuesday for the work table hand off! PM sent on a related topic.

bobby g

Last edited:

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
We sure could use a writer to create a professional brochure

Just saw this, and, by happy coincidence, I just bought a zillion dollar Adobe package for laying out our first book.

Still need a brochure?

:icon_cheers

~M.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just saw this, and, by happy coincidence, I just bought a zillion dollar Adobe package for laying out our first book.

Still need a brochure?

:icon_cheers

~M.

Yes, however please talk to Scott M while you are in Hickory. He nicely redid the NCWW flyer to incorporate Outreach. The only photo of our equipment was taken poorly in my driveway. The show may allow better photos.
We could certainly use an expanded brochure detailing more of what we can do. Thanks for joining this team. I am thrilled to have your expertise onboard.

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
Yes, however please talk to Scott M while you are in Hickory. He nicely redid the NCWW flyer to incorporate Outreach. The only photo of our equipment was taken poorly in my driveway. The show may allow better photos.
We could certainly use an expanded brochure detailing more of what we can do. Thanks for joining this team. I am thrilled to have your expertise onboard.

LOL! I don't know how to use this software, but with $2500 worth of new goodies (I got an educational discount, thank goodness) we might as well take advantage.

Scott & I had breakfast together & will wrote back & forth about this, including whoever needs to be in the loop.

~M.

PS) I wish I had seen your canoe demo yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS