NCWW - More than woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'd like to publicly thank Meredj (Jesse) for helping me w/ my computer today. He spent almost the whole day diagnosing, and then upgrading, two computers for me. So why am I posting this here? Because if it weren't for NCWW I would have never met wonderful people like Jesse, who are willing to take the time to help others. Thanks to his generosity and expertise, I now have a virtually new computer, for a lot less than it might have cost me without his help.

Thank you Jesse, and NCWW. :icon_cheers

Bill

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good stuff!
This site never ceases to amaze me. It seems people come to talk about/learn about/ and deal with woodworking - which is the primary focus; but the people and the site have almost an alter ego.
THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE, THAT REALLY CARE, AND WANT TO HELP!! Even in person~

These are REAL people with REAL lives that know MANY REAL things. Unlike most of the cyber world I've seen, the very nature of NCWW, IS North Carolina PEOPLE that work wood! Go figure!!

I've met people here that are far beyond screen names that are attached to typed words.
Many now are acquaintances and others have become good friends.

Read the posts - this is not I have a question and get 'x' answers.
Someone will offer to work with you and all will encourage you.
It truly transcends web site to community!

Here's my broken record part - Thank you Steve Coles for creating this, and thank you to
EVERY member that perpetuates this aspect of the site!

Bryan S

Bryan
This site is like that, because there are a really great group of people here. Glad to hear you got your puter issues solved.

cskipper

Cathy
I have to agree - I've met some awesome folks here. Thanks Steve for believing in your concept. Would you ever have expected so many new family members???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS