NCWW Fire Sale - Organizing the Outreach Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Several items are being auctioned off from the Outreach Trailer. These are items that are being replaced or items that don't get used enough to justify the space they take up.

All the items are listed in the classifieds section. No bidding or offers will be considered on this thread. All items are listed with a starting price of $5 with $5 bidding increments. Auctions will end in 7 days. Ignore the "$200" price, that is the "Buy It Now" price. I had to put something there, so I arbitrarily put 200.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KgnjFGZwN_Sj_aW_QLpw8oWdAyeaurTg

Here is a list of items:
Turncrafter Lathe 1
Turncrafter Lathe 2
Turncrafter Lathe 3
Slow Speed Grinder
Turning Tools
Wolverine Sharpening Guides
Carving Set 1
Carving Set 2
Carving Set 3
1" Belt Sander w/ 5" Disc
Narex Mortising Chisels
Narex Bench Chisels
Shapton Ceramic Stones
30x60 Workbench Top
Assorted Clamps

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
There are 3 carving sets for sale. Two sets are identical and one is different. Pics and descriptions have been updated.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
Thanks for the effort that went into organizing this and putting up all the ads - looks like a lot of trouble.

One suggestion, shouldn't the wolverine bases that are attached to the grinder be sold with the wolverine sharpening guides? Or the whole package sold as a bundle?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks for the effort that went into organizing this and putting up all the ads - looks like a lot of trouble.

One suggestion, shouldn't the wolverine bases that are attached to the grinder be sold with the wolverine sharpening guides? Or the whole package sold as a bundle?

The Wolverine base goes with the other Wolverine parts. Just haven't taken time to remove from grinder.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, out of curiousity, the turncrafters were bought as replacements for the Novas, so what has or will replace the turncrafters?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Care to elaborate?

Dan, pull up the item you're interested in and select "Place Bid" on this screen.

Capture.JPG

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I built the workbench top and it is torsion box construction. If I had the space I'd buy it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS