NCWW Express needed asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Is anyone possibly headed to Charlotte tomorrow or Tuesday? I need to get the fence energizer from Mike Davis asap. I'm going to be in Charleston Wed through Fri and if I don't do something about our monkey dog soon the LOML is going to get rid of her.

If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. If not I'll hopefully get it this weekend when everyone comes to the Charlotte WW show.

Please PM or Email me if you can help.

Thanks,

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

Mike -- 2 things -- I moved this thread to the NC WW Pony Express Request forum and, you need to clarify that you need to have someone pick up the fence energizer for Mike in Greensboro... Hope this is correct -- if not, please clarify for others!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I'd bet someone up that way is going to the show next weekend ... hopefully someone can pick it up for you and deliver it to the show. And if you can't make the show, they can leave it with me and we can coordinate something.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Thanks Jeremy! I was hoping to possibly get it this week. I've got to be in Charleston Wednesday through Friday and wanted to get it done before I left so Teri doesn't give Casey away. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS