NC Woodturning Symposium ??

iclark

Ivan
User
I saw that page. A bit over 3 months to go and not even a partial list of demonstrators posted yet.

The Hotel tab says: A list of area accomodations will be provided later.

The website is making me think that the symposium is going to be canceled.

The question about the status of the NC Woodturning Symposium came up during the Tidewater Turners meeting last night. No one there had an answer, so I asked here.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The AAW magazine I received yesterday had an announcement about it but no details. Have you reached out to the PoC listed on the webpage?

iclark

Ivan
User
The AAW magazine I received yesterday had an announcement about it but no details. Have you reached out to the PoC listed on the webpage?
No. I honestly thought that I would get a better/quicker answer here.
There is no single PoC listed on the website. The dozen or so board members have their email addresses listed, but the entire board is also listed as "To Be Revised."
I think that the question during our meeting came from someone on the board of the VA Woodturning Symposium that normally alternates years with the NCWS.
At this point, I know that I will not have time away from work to attend if it is held. So, I will leave it to the person who asked the question to track it down.
Many thanks for the chat.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS