Natural light for your shop - free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, I have windows just like that around my shop that I picked up from salvage. However, two of them came with a broken seal so they are all cloudy. Would love to have a couple if there are any left. Can something be worked out in conjunction with the lumber run this weekend?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I can easily have up to five in my truck when I go to the lumber run. can you use some extras?

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Yes, please. I am mentoring a new woodworker who is building her own small shop. She will be coming with me.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, please. I am mentoring a new woodworker who is building her own small shop. She will be coming with me.

OK, I plan to be at the lumber run about 10:30. How many of these panels can you use?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be transporting these with some ceiling tile as padding between them. Total they will measure 32 x 74 x 8+. Just wanted you to know the size so you can be prepared Thanks, I am very glad to see these not going to a land fill

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Darn! Too little, too late, and too far away! We are looking at a possible new home and thinking about converting the free-standing 3-car garage into my new Man Cave. As you might imagine, I was wondering how much it would cost to put in 4 big windows to capture the natural light from that bright AZ sunshine. Guess I'll have to make do with the overhead flourescents I got from you, Phil, over a year ago. Yes, we shipped them all to AZ; hoping they made the trip okay. When we do get a place and our PODS are delivered, we will find out. You still be 'da best, Mr Phil!

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Sorry. They are building her a little shop out in the woods and her husband already told me about how he's changed the plans to give her a picture view at her finishing area. They are excited and grateful to be getting the three windows..

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Darn! Too little, too late, and too far away! We are looking at a possible new home and thinking about converting the free-standing 3-car garage into my new Man Cave. As you might imagine, I was wondering how much it would cost to put in 4 big windows to capture the natural light from that bright AZ sunshine. Guess I'll have to make do with the overhead flourescents I got from you, Phil, over a year ago. Yes, we shipped them all to AZ; hoping they made the trip okay. When we do get a place and our PODS are delivered, we will find out. You still be 'da best, Mr Phil!

Glad to hear that you and your wife have landed in Arizona safely. A three car shop sounds promising - send a bunch of pictures and we will all send advice. Happy new Year

taylor23

New User
Mark
I really like the idea of natural lighting in shop with the help of glass. It is good saving of electricity. as well as increase the beauty of the shop. Can you upload some pics of this glass.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I really like the idea of natural lighting in shop with the help of glass. It is good saving of electricity. as well as increase the beauty of the shop. Can you upload some pics of this glass.

Sorry They are all gone. I will be getting more fairly soon, I think the size of these is about 4 by 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS