My workshop in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
A couple of months ago I got some very good advice on building a router table. Many suggested that I would want to build a full size table and would regret it later if I didn't, so I thought I would post a picture of my little workshop, a shed, 8'x10', equipped with 15" bandsaw, drill press, tool cabinets, and now, a router table, sitting on the bench. My little buddy, and photo ham, also shown. All of the big cuts I do at the military base workshop, which unfortunately is often very busy and I can rarely get some table space there. I do store my Jet midi lathe there and turn when I can.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looks like a nice cozy retreat there.

With a little planning and ingenuity us woodworkers can make just about anything work!:)

Your little shop helper really brightens up the space. She obviously approves.

Thanks for sharing.

Wayne

b4man

New User
Barbara
Very cool indeed! I didn't realize you were in Japan now! Hope all is well there.

joec

joe
User
I have a 25'x25' heated workshop with all the bells and whistles. I decided to build a Maloof style rocker and was referred to a fine gentleman that has built around 10+ of these. I asked him if I could come by and look at the rocker and visit his shop. I saw the rocker first and was very impressed with the workmanship etc. He takes me around to the back of his house and we go into a 10'x15' building that he bought from Lowes (it may be smaller than that). All he has is a shopsmith and some various hand tools. It puts the joy of woodworking into a new perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS