My turning mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You will be back at it soon enough. Might be a good time to fire up the old scroll saw. I can loan you one of you need one.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Phillip, Get back at it soon.

Now is a good time to dig deeper into the segmenting programs/videos for when you are ready/able to turn again.

If you get bored and would like to come and spend some time in my shop just visiting, please let me know.
The door is always open.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Lots of downtime can be useful for checking out others work. I get into some deep rabbit holes. I can easily pick up some great ideas and tips. If you get stircrazy, been there!any times, check out local library resources for ideas and start making a To do list. It's helping me. I'm also working on learning Sketchup and A360 to see what will work for me. My pain is subsiding so I'm going to Beth busy this month. You can also work on workshop maintenance task we never find time for when you always working on projects. Just don't get discouraged with set backs. They are common, I'm going through my second, I grumble a little bit and march forward. It's just a shor t phase so push on through it.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Lots of downtime can be useful for checking out others work. I get into some deep rabbit holes. I can easily pick up some great ideas and tips. If you get stircrazy, been there!any times, check out local library resources for ideas and start making a To do list. It's helping me. I'm also working on learning Sketchup and A360 to see what will work for me. My pain is subsiding so I'm going to Beth busy this month. You can also work on workshop maintenance task we never find time for when you always working on projects. Just don't get discouraged with set backs. They are common, I'm going through my second, I grumble a little bit and march forward. It's just a shor t phase so push on through it.

Are you paying for Autocad 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS