My shop progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

worm1595

New User
worm
Here is a pic of my ongoing shop build (garage). I have been busting my *** to get it done before this fall and am quite pleased with my progress so far. I think I am finally over the hump and am coasting downhill with the wind in my face now:icon_cheers. I got my new/used Dewalt table saw just last week and really love it !!!!!!!!!! That's my #1 helper ! All tool purchases must meet his approval before they are placed in "our" shop.

worm1595

New User
worm
I see you are in Durham. I drive through there on I85 twice a week on my trucking run. I drive for Harris Teeter out of Fredericksburg, VA. to our distribution center in Greensboro. I so much want to stop and browse at Woodworker's Supply in Grahm but I am afraid to stop and try to park with such a long truck/trailer (53' trailer).

Bryan S

Bryan
I so much want to stop and browse at Woodworker's Supply in Grahm but I am afraid to stop and try to park with such a long truck/trailer (53' trailer).

Give them a call and ask. I don't know but, they might let you park in their delivery area, especially if your a paying customer.

Nice start on the shop. Better keep a close eye on the helper with a hammer :gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I see you are in Durham. I drive through there on I85 twice a week on my trucking run. I drive for Harris Teeter out of Fredericksburg, VA. to our distribution center in Greensboro. I so much want to stop and browse at Woodworker's Supply in Grahm but I am afraid to stop and try to park with such a long truck/trailer (53' trailer).
I'd be afraid to shop with such a large vehicle parked outside...too tempting to buy too much! :rolf: Great looking shop, looks like your Tooll Quality Control Chief is on the case.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

Yeah, I'm in Durham and my Father In Law is in Burlington which means I have to drive past WWS quite often. It's hard not to pull over..... I've done pretty well though, not been there in years. I think they can probably accomdate you though!

If you ever come though during lunch give me a heads up. Always good to meet to people and I have to eat anyway.

Trav

T

toolferone

I was at the Roanoke Woodcraft yesterday and it looked like they had a close out on the outfeed table and side ext table for the Dewalt saw you have. Might be a good deal if you need them.

worm1595

New User
worm
thanks but I already have them. They are still in the box. I got everything with this saw when I got it. I just have not put the add ons on yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS