My shop is Empty!

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Delivered a table today for a coworker, and loaded up the cornhole boards for my trip to TN this weekend. Shop looks empty with the table and game boards gone.

20191124_141723.jpg

20191124_141838.jpg

Table was/is a baby shower gift.

Made the cornhole boards for my sister. She is giving to her hubby for Christmas.

20191215_182026.jpg

My oldest daughter saw the table and said she wants one just like it.

Guess I'll be starting on that in January.

ste6168

New User
Mike
Sweet, two very nice pieces! I like the "whitewash" look on the table base, looks great with the darker top. What wood is the top made of, red oak?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Nice table and gameboards David, just wish I could say my shop is empty. I have a commission which is a Wall Hanging Grandfather clock that is now complete, and a special jewelry box with hidden drawer that is due tomorrow, but I haven't started yet because I've been working too hard on the clock to make it perfect. Called the customer to let her know it is ready, only to learn she'll pick it up sometime next month. Thankfully it's paid for. My work priorities would sure have been different if I had known before hand there wasn't a rush on the clock. Somebody may go drawerless Christmas morning if things don't come together soon in my shop-!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS